Follow Your Bliss

Follow Your Bliss

"To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose". Eccl 3.1

Thursday 9 May 2013

Log Cabin fever and pretty little houses

These are the first two block for my black and gold log cabin throw .

I decided to make a new Iphone  case late last night.  This one is made from scraps I had . The gold and  maroon materials look nice together . 

My daughter Audrey bought me Helen Phillips beautiful book for Mother's Day.   So to honour her  (she also bought me the beautiful fabric - Lecian flower sugar)  I decided to make a cushion cover for her bedroom.   What a joy it was to make.  I need to finish it now with a back, a zip and a filler.   I think it's so pretty. 




This is the cover of the beautiful Helen Phillips book.  I also made some of  her darling little houses - I call them my fairytale houses


These are the fairytale houses I made for my daughter, so gorgeous, just like her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment