Follow Your Bliss

Follow Your Bliss

"To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose". Eccl 3.1

Thursday 9 May 2013

Beautiful Spring flowers blooming at present.


"Beauty is truth, Truth beauty,- that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."  John Keats
Bluebells, Cowslips and Primroses
- remind me so much of my childhood.

Their beauty is breathtaking.
They still delight me at this time every year.

My sister-in-law brought me some wild Wexford primroses from her lovely garden, which I will call Sandra's primroses -  I will plant them in a special place where they can bloom each year.  I picked a few to bring indoors, as I just love looking at them.   Thank you again Sandra.

Spring always makes me want to change things around the house. Hence my chair (given to me by my Mother-in-law when we were first married, which I love). The cream was the second re-upholstering I had done, about ten years ago.  The first was gold dupion back in the 1980's.  I also like to change it in Spring in readiness for Summer to my loose cover made from lovely Annibelle Rose Laura Ashley material.  It brings Summer into the house.



Happy Spring.

S.




No comments:

Post a Comment