Follow Your Bliss

Follow Your Bliss

"To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose". Eccl 3.1

Sunday 14 June 2015

Handbag Love

 
A light Summer handbag I made from lovely Olivades fabric, which I bought in Aix en Provence a couple of years ago. 

A few more handbags I made recently. The red and blue one is made from a lovely cheater material.  I made the handbag, notebook cover, tissue holder and Iphone case all from a half yard of this nice material.


Handbag with matching notebook cover, tissue holder and Iphone case.
Up close
A colleague asked me make a handbag for her daughter in purple or pink. I decided to make a few versions and let her choose. She choose the purple one. I'll keep the others for my charity craft sale later in the year.
Purple patchwork handbag - a gift for a colleague's daughter.
Pink version of patchwork child's bag.
Another version of the pink patchwork little girl's handbag. 
Another pretty handbag for a  little girl.
The back of the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment