Follow Your Bliss

Follow Your Bliss

"To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose". Eccl 3.1

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Here is the Hugs and Kisses lap quilt made from two Tilda charm packs.  It's pretty and so easy and quick to make. A joy to put together.
First border on the Hugs and Kisses quilt
16 blocks sewn together.
Adding the white corners to the 5" squares
 Use co-ordinated charm pack fabrics.
I used 64 5” squares and 128 2½" white squares.


  • Chain piece each 5” square with the first corner.
  • Cut apart and add the 2nd corner.
  • 4 squares make up one block.
  • My first border is 2" which gave me 1½” border
  • My second border will be 3½ giving me a 3" border (the width of the coloured material), with matching binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment